From The Evil Within Wiki
The following are all known locations for the Map Fragments.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Map fragments are strewn about the world of The Evil Within. Once collected, they complete a picture of Krimson City in the safe haven.
Chapter 2[edit | edit source]
- In the asylum/safe haven, when you first see the strange chair, don't sit down. Just behind the chair is a fragment.
- In the main town during the forested section, two people will turn into The Haunted. After this, take the dirt path up and to the right where it forks near the fire. In the building at the top of the hill, near the chair by the front door, there's a map fragment.
- After getting through the gate with the crank mechanism, right before the bridge that ends the chapter, move along the left edge to a shack. Inside this shack is another fragment.
Chapter 3[edit | edit source]
- At the bottom of the room with the mirror, look to the right of the mirror for another fragment.
Chapter 4[edit | edit source]
- When the chapter starts, go up the left path to a shack on stilts. Once you clear the enemy here, go inside for another fragment.
- Go back to the safe haven in the asylum using the mirror in the shack outside the hospice. Go into Sebastian's room for another fragment.
- In the same area, talk to the Nurse and a door will open. Go inside and look on the sink for the next fragment.
Chapter 5[edit | edit source]
- To the left of the bloody writing, there's a cracked mirror portal. There's a fragment on the ground.
- When you enter the room where Julie Kidman is in the water tank, Joseph Oda will be waiting by a set of double doors. To the left is a fragment on the floor.
- When you're sucked into the murky, dark water, go into the mirror room and look in the corner on the floor for another fragment.
Chapter 6[edit | edit source]
- Near the tower with the blocked elevator, go upstairs and look into the lift shaft near the stacked crates for a map fragment.
- In the room with butchered animals, look on the cage near the cutting table for a fragment.
Chapter 7[edit | edit source]
- Inside the church, don't talk to Joseph, but instead look on the altar for a fragment.
Chapter 8[edit | edit source]
- In the asylum hallway after the undulating cave path, turn around and look at the start of the hallway for a map fragment.
Chapter 9[edit | edit source]
- After Ruvik appears in the forest, right before the path to the mansion, look to the right for some ruined pillars and another fragment.
- After the grinder trap at the end of the back passages, look in the bathroom for a fragment on the bathtub.
- After you're sent to the experimenting room, look at the bloody desk near the door for a fragment.
Chapter 10[edit | edit source]
- To the left of the ladder after the spinning blade chamber, there's a small room with a bunch of cabinets. Look inside for a fragment.
- In the maze hallway with the crushers slamming against the wall, crawl inside and to the right for a ladder. Go up for a fragment in the vent system.
- Look on the door of the locked save room to the left of the long passage for a map fragment.
Chapter 11[edit | edit source]
- When you duck into the interior of the Keeper's lock head on the wall, go through the door and stay right for a fragment on the ground.
- Once you're in the compartment moving through the destroyed building, jump out and into the other wrecked interior. Jump down again and look towards the ledge for another fragment on the ground.
- After you move through the blue door and have a conversation about nosebleeds, turn left and check the back of the alley for a map fragment.
Chapter 12[edit | edit source]
- After Joseph Oda is shot, go look inside the ambulance for the another fragment.
Chapter 13[edit | edit source]
- Near The Haunted that rush and explode, there's a desk through the first door on the right with a map fragment.
Chapter 14[edit | edit source]
- Enter the security office directly to the right of the turnstiles. There's a small room connected to the back; on the blue desk, there's a fragment.
- In the save room right before the Quell boss fight, there's a fragment on the ground.
Chapter 15[edit | edit source]
- In the courtyard right before the save point, there's a door on the left. Go down the stairs and down the hall for the final fragment.